Current Mountain Snow and Weather Conditions:


Apex Mountain
Webcams
Last 24 Hrs:

OK_Run
Not Available
Old_Mill
Not Available
EasyRider
Not Available





Forecast


GFS Forecast Updated:  
10 Day snow total
10 day rain total
24 Hour Snow total
GFS Elevation
top/bottom
Location:
Jul 6, 2022: 12am
0 cm
16.4 mm
0 cm
1595 m
1570-2181m
apex
 
                     ― High Clouds ― Mid Clouds ― Low Clouds ― Wind Gusts(Km/Hr) ― Wind Speed (Km/Hr), Direction

F (Standard)
C (Metric)






Avalanche Bulletin

Avalanche Canada - Kootenay Boundary
Date Issued:
Valid Until:
Forecaster:istorm

We've concluded our daily avalanche forecasting season. However, avalanche hazards continue well into spring. The Spring Conditions page provides guidance for mountain travel over the coming weeks.
Rating
Problems
Details
Avalanche Canada - South Coast Inland
Date Issued:
Valid Until:
Forecaster:istorm

We've concluded our daily avalanche forecasting season. However, avalanche hazards continue well into spring. The Spring Conditions page provides guidance for mountain travel over the coming weeks.
Rating
Problems
Details



↓ - Penticton Forecast

WednesdayMainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this morning and this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29 except 31 near Osoyoos. UV index 6 or high.
Wednesday nightPartly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
ThursdayA mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with showers and thunderstorms. High 23 except 26 near Osoyoos. Humidex 25 except 28 near Osoyoos. UV index 6 or high.
Thursday nightShowers or thunderstorms. Low 12.
FridayA mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
Friday nightClear. Low 13.
SaturdayA mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Saturday nightClear. Low 12.
SundaySunny. High 26.
Sunday nightClear. Low 15.
MondaySunny. High 33.
Monday nightClear. Low 15.
TuesdaySunny. High 33.

↓ - Summerland Forecast

WednesdayMainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late this morning and this afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 29 except 31 near Osoyoos. UV index 6 or high.
Wednesday nightPartly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
ThursdayA mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with showers and thunderstorms. High 23 except 26 near Osoyoos. Humidex 25 except 28 near Osoyoos. UV index 6 or high.
Thursday nightShowers or thunderstorms. Low 12.
FridayA mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
Friday nightClear. Low 13.
SaturdayA mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Saturday nightClear. Low 12.
SundaySunny. High 26.
Sunday nightClear. Low 15.
MondaySunny. High 33.
Monday nightClear. Low 15.
TuesdaySunny. High 33.

↓ - Kelowna Forecast

WednesdayA mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.
Wednesday nightPartly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 13.
ThursdayCloudy. Showers with thunderstorms beginning near noon. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
Thursday nightShowers or thunderstorms. Low 12.
FridayA mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
Friday nightClear. Low 13.
SaturdayA mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Saturday nightClear. Low 12.
SundaySunny. High 26.
Sunday nightClear. Low 15.
MondaySunny. High 33.
Monday nightClear. Low 15.
TuesdaySunny. High 33.

↓ - Princeton Forecast

WednesdayMainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Wednesday nightMainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 10.
ThursdayCloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Thursday nightCloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
FridayA mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Friday nightClear. Low 9.
SaturdayA mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Saturday nightClear. Low 8.
SundaySunny. High 25.
Sunday nightClear. Low 15.
MondaySunny. High 32.
Monday nightClear. Low 16.
TuesdaySunny. High 33.

↓ - Vernon Forecast

WednesdayA mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Wednesday nightPartly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Low 13.
ThursdayA mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with showers and thunderstorms. High 23. Humidex 26. UV index 5 or moderate.
Thursday nightShowers or thunderstorms. Low 12.
FridayA mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
Friday nightClear. Low 13.
SaturdayA mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Saturday nightClear. Low 12.
SundaySunny. High 26.
Sunday nightClear. Low 15.
MondaySunny. High 33.
Monday nightClear. Low 15.
TuesdaySunny. High 33.

↓ - Western Satelite Loop

Satelite Loading




History


Load 7 Day Weather History
Current Weather:
ApexRoadside
1875m
BlackwallPeak
1940m
Temperature(C) 9.5 7.2
Liq Precip Last 24Hr mm mm
Snow Depth0 cm0 cm
Wind↙ at 0.4 km/h

Remote Observations





Locations

BC: Whistler Blackcomb
BC: Apex Mountain
BC: Cypress Mountain
BC: Mount Seymour
BC: Grouse Mountain
AB: Lake Louise Ski Resort
BC: Kicking Horse
BC: Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Ca: Heavenly
Ca: Diamond Peak
Ca: Mammoth Mtn
Ca: Kirkwood
Ca: Northstar at Tahoe
Ca: Sierra at Tahoe
Ca: Squaw Valley
Co: Crested Butte
Co: Aspen Mountain
Co: Aspen Highlands
Co: Buttermilk
Co: Snowmass
Co: Beaver Creek
Co: Breckenridge Resort
Co: Keystone Resort
Co: Telluride
Co: Vail Resort
Or: Mt Hood Meadows
Ut: Brighton
Ut: Solitude
Ut: Snowbird
Ut: Park City Mountain Resort
Wa: Mount Baker
Wa: Crystal Mountain
Wa: Stevens Pass
Wy: Jackson Hole




**This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a guide or gurantee of weather or conditions accuracy. Use with good judgement and explore with caution**
------------- Contact/DM -------------